Friday 13 May 2011

A Mid-Summer Night's Dream



I woke up this morning with a craving for summer nights, light clothes, warm air, seaside walks, flip flops, fun and lots of friends....


 8 hours closed in the office trying to cope with end-of-the-week crisis and other stuff you're not in the mood of facing when it's finally FRIDAY...so in my 5 minutes coffee break I ended up flipping through the internet looking for something to cheer me up,...holiday spots...clothes....SHOES, so what better than to make a wish list to better up your mood and day.
I found these babies and hope to lay my hands on at least a couple of them *heart-shaped-eyes*:

Zara Orange Top

Zara Birds Top

Zara Diamante Shoes...lovely

Zara Shirt

An American Flag Top...

This outfit is incredibly amazing.. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Top - Antonio Berardi Skirt - Louboutin Studded Jeans Pigalle - ChloƩ Purse..

Mimosa by Chanel

Gucci Charms Bracelet

Gucci Loves You - For Japan

Janet&Janet Pearly Flat Sandals

A Coloured Clutch - These are from Kate Spade

Gorgeous Ballerina Flats from MiuMiu

Love Moschino Clutch

Love Moschino Sandal Flats

Paparazzi Clutch...any of the millions, they are just amazing

Prada Striped Heels, I mean look at these beauties

RayBan...a different colour from my black ones

Simenon Ferrar for Japan - Kate Mouse

Zara Blue Trousers

btw....I think you noticed my endless love for Jordi Labanda...
Have a lovely weekend....might thing of a second Summer WishList over the weekend *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...